Monday, April 13, 2015

Sanford Antique Mall

Any of our local friends been to the Sanford Antique Mall? I stumbled in here during Sanford's 2nd Sundays (a monthly outdoor craft fair in downtown Sanford - more on that soon!) and am so glad I did. The store is two floors, packed to the brim with antiques, project pieces, shabby chic furniture, home decor, vintage items and tons of random stuff you didn't know you needed! Here are a few of the fun finds I spotted - 












A few of these crates may have come home with me! 






If you live nearby, you should definitely check this store out. I would highly recommend planning to spend an hour or two shopping -- this place will suck you in. The best part is they are open 7 days a week! 

So what did I come home with? A few crates, a few wood picture frames I'll rework into chalkboards or jewelry organizers and some vintage Pyrex. Success!!




No comments:

Post a Comment