Monday, November 10, 2014

Treasure Hunting: Cameron Antique Fair

The first weekend of October the city of Cameron hosted its annual Antique Fair. This is a biannual event with vendors and booths lining the streets of downtown Cameron and its one of the only weekend the stores are open on Sunday. I will tell you I was a little skeptical of this event. We had several people tell us we should get a booth but we procrastinated and it just never happened. I am KICKING myself for not being a part of this amazing event. We will absolutely be involved next year! 

Here's a peak: 

So many dressers... and all reasonably priced. The black, lightly distressed chest on chest was $175. I know, I'm crazy for not taking it home. I've been dreaming about that dresser since I passed on it. I hate when that happens!   


These were made out of pallets. How ironic that the A & T were right next to each other - I thought it was a sign {those are my initials}! I would have taken both home but they weighed about 50# each. What do you do with a gigantic 50# A?






We were able to do some serious shopping thanks to nap time!


LOVE these hand panted flags in hand made frames!








If you're local, be sure to keep your ear out for the soon to be released 2015 dates and check out Downtown Cameron's Christmas Open House on November 22nd and 23rd. If its anything like the Fall Antique Fair, it can't be missed! 

Can't wait to see yall in our booth next year! 

Happy Treasure Hunting, 
Ashley 

No comments:

Post a Comment