Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Treasure Hunting: Form & Function - Raleigh, NC

While waiting for our house to be ready in Cameron, we spent some time with my family in Cary. Cary is about an hour north of Cameron, just outside of Raleigh. They have the cutest downtown area with a vintage movie theater, designer consignment shops, restaurants, and furniture stores! I'll post more on the downtown Cary area later though. This post is all about my favorite furniture store in Raleigh - Form and Function. This is a store front for their interior design company. I would die to have them redo my house, but I'm broke. Oh well - a girl can dream. There store front has a mix of gift-ables, repurposed pieces and beautiful furniture. 

This is a small cast iron tub -- how perfect would that be to ice down drinks for a summer barbecue? 



Repurposed denim -- each state was cut out of old denim. How creative!




The shop is small but packed to the brim with goodies! 

Anyone been to Form and Function before? Let us know your favorite shopping spots in Raleigh!


Happy Treasure Hunting, 
Ashley 

No comments:

Post a Comment