Friday, June 28, 2013

Baby Bowie - Its a Boy!

I am super excited to finally let the cat out of the bag, our little baby lima bean is a BOY!! 



I'm due at the end of October and counting down already. Now, to start shopping!! Can't wait to post pictures of the nursery -- I have so many ideas. 

I also recently returned from a trip to North Carolina. It was a whirlwind trip complete with a family reunion, trip to the zoo and an amazing baby shower! But, I'm glad to be back home and back to work. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I missed the garage and the furniture. We appreciate everyone being patient while I took a little break from the emails and messages to focus on my time with family. We should be all caught up now, so keep those orders coming! Okay, gotta get back to work... 

Happy Treasure Hunting, 
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment