Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Reclaimed Coat Racks Galore!

With all of this crazy Kansas weather, I have been digging through our project pile trying to find anything I can work on inside! Working in the cold garage when its 20 degrees out does not appeal to me like it does my husband. We recently got a great deal on a slew of coat/hat hooks and I thought they'd be the perfect match for some reclaimed wood and salvaged cabinet doors I've been hoarding. Here's what I came up with--
 

 


 
 
 


I'm obseessed with anything that will help make a statement when someone first walks into your home! Plus, if you're a OCD clean control freak like me, its another way to keep random clothing items/dog leashes/purses off the floor!

Here are some crazy good ideas I found while wasting time at work  on Pinterest.

 Love the yard sticks! No source for this picture.

I love everything in this picture! The mantal coat rack is adorable - but check out that star burst light fixture. Yes please! Photo courtesy of Holly Mathis Interiors.

Rustic, farmhouse door - always a fave! Photo courtesy of www.recycleart.org.

Trash to Treasure Decorating upcycled these old skis by adding some hooks for her entry way! So creative.  


I might have to try this with some of the gazillion peices of scrap wood we have laying around. How cute! Photo Courtesy of Mamie Janes.

Organization station! Curbly.com revamped an old headboard into a chalkboard coat rack.
 
 
 
I love the inspiration I can find from Pinterest. Such good ideas! Do you have a coat rack in your home? Have you upcycled something recently? We want all the deatils of your at home projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment