Monday, December 3, 2012

Welcome to Against the Grain

Welcome to Against the Grain! Against the Grain was started by my husband and I when we hit the harsh reality that our budget was never going to be big enough to fund all of the things I wanted from Pottery Barn. So, I begged Nick to try to build me a set of Z shelves for our living room and he hasn't stopped building since! Our goal is to provide you with unique home decor and furniture pieces! 

We are a home based business, so we unforunatly do not have a store (maybe one day though!) or the space for inventory in our tiny little garage; but, you can get an idea of the items we can custom make for you and the items we have "revamped" or redone on this site. If you haven't "liked" us on Facebook please do! We post the items we have for sale there and pictures of pieces we are working on. You can like us here: Against the Grain Furniture . The available items will stay in the "For Sale" album until someone arranges to pick them up. All of our pieces are one of a kind so if you see something you must have, please jump on it! If you are looking for a particular item, let us know and we'll keep our eyes open or built it for you!

I am very excited about this new blog but am completely new to the world of blogs, so please be patient with me as I learn the ropes. I'll be posting more pictures and information in the next few days!

- Ashley @ ATG

No comments:

Post a Comment